Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Gratefully Broken 2.0

When I started this blog I was in a "deeper" and even "darker" place than I am now... and my definition of gratefully broken was very appropriate. I am in a much lighter place now and you know what... the definition is the same. When I started this, I felt that it would be something that would only be for the deep or dark... but gratefully broken isn't just a thing... it's who I am. I am gratefully broken... and that means sometimes things are dark and deep and this is an out that I have... even a cry out for help... but other times it means that in my brokenness I get to share the joys and wonders of life with everyone.

Gratefully Broken 2.0 isn't a different version... just a realization that being gratefully broken is all inclusive and not just how I'm feeling... but who I am. I like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment