Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Clearning the Fog

Opened my front door this morning to fog... yes that's right fog... I thought to myself... well it's June and we've gone from winter weather to fall weather... Alright, we're working our way towards summer... just a little backwards. And so I shrugged my shoulders and walked out the door.

I love the fog. I love the feel of the mist against my face, I love how quiet things seem. To me, fog is very peaceful. Some might disagree and don't get me wrong... it's not my favorite to drive in... but I wasn't driving. I was walking in it... I was just "being" in it.

I got on the train and as we started going towards Seattle, the fog began to clear... revealing a gorgeous summy day. At that time I remembered another part of the fog that I love. When it clears... revealing a beautiful new day.

Kinda funny how this can be said about our weather, but also about our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment